Thank you so much for your interest. I am Chui, pronounced 'Chay', the smile behind the lens.
I'm a lifestyle photographer specialising in newborn, maternity and family photography. I love capturing the true connections between you and your loved ones, and the perfectly imperfect moments in between. My goal is when you look at your images, you can remember exactly how you felt at that time.
I am a strong believer that photos are intrinsically linked to your memories, so my approach is relaxed and fun, and very much like just hanging out with your family! I will guide you and your children, and capture unposed lifestyle portraits, finding the light to show your best side off.
For family and maternity sessions, you can choose a place that has meaning to you, whether it's at home, at a park or a special property. Otherwise, I have many places that I like to go depending on the season.For newborn sessions, we meet in the comfort of your own home.
My photoshoots last for approximately 1-1.5 hours. This will allow enough time to create and capture the moments with natural smiles and details, showing the true connections of your family, and using natural light to enhance your images.
My session fee is £150 (payable on booking) includes:
• Discussing your vision for the shoot, clothing advice etc
• A client questionnaire where I get to find out a little about you so that I can portray your personalities and relationships in camera
• 1-1.5 hour photoshoot
• Hand editing of each photo
• An online gallery for viewing a minimum of 40 hand edited images
• The option to buy individual high resolution digital images for £10 each, or the full gallery (btn 40-100 images) for £150.